Situated in the capital of Provence, a region well-known for its many attractions, (Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Cassis, Avignon, Nice, Toulon, St. Tropez, Villefranche-sur-Mer, etc.) Provence Amazing Tours will show you its unique wonders from the dazzling lavender fields to its delicious wines. From the Calanques of the Mediterranean Sea to the typical neighborhoods of Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Arles and Cassis. And, of course, you'll appreciate the traditional cuisine served by colorful characters.
Whatever your time limit, a few days or a few hours, Provence Amazing Tours can accommodate. If arriving by cruise ship, they will pick you up at the Marseille Cruise Port. They take small groups for half or full days.
Provence Amazing Tours is dedicated to visually and deliciously unforgettable tours which will wake up your senses. Discover French Provence by minivan, on foot, by boat or all three!
Here are a few of the unique excursions offered by Provence Amazing Tours:
• Discover Provencal Cuisine
• Discover the wines of Provence
• Day trip on the sea in the Calanques Natonal Park with wine tasting and tapas
• Walking food tour in the Old Towns of Marseille or Aix-en-Provence
• Discover stunning natural sites along with a picnic in a beautiful setting in the south of France.
• Discover the myths and secrets of Provence, a Provence Amazing Tours specialty